First, it was imperative that I get to work immediately on my practice quilt. So I did:
Then we had adventures downtown. We took Caleb to see a 3D movie about the Hubble telescope at the planetarium, wherein he kept trying to touch the stars, the astronauts, the space ship, etc.--everything that was 3D. Very fun.
The boys also walked on Mars;

We walked around Temple Square;

And we found my beloved Aunt Joan, whom Caleb wanted to sit with on "the potty rock." (Do I need to explain what that is...? Ahem: a rock that looks like a potty.)

Then we spent two days visiting the dead relatives.

And, of course, when one is in the vicinity of where one was married, one must take advantage.

Caleb has also been working on his resemblance to a cancer patient.
In spite of the amount of time that cancer patient role requires, he also successfully graduated from (his first year of) preschool. Yippee!
[There has also been much yard work, grading, and childcare. I have no pictures of these things. And you're probably grateful.]
The quilt is lovely! I really like the pattern and colors!!!Great job!
ReplyDeleteAs for the hat...one word...Paul.
Quilt=Awesome. Sounds like you guys are having some fun!
ReplyDeleteI really, really like that you're doing pictures! Yey for blogger (sometimes). Potty rock and cancer patients...I love it.
ReplyDeleteUm, you're really funny. I never laugh so much as when I am reading a bonafide Melissa post.
ReplyDelete(Is bonafide not spelled this way? Is it not a real word?! My spell check insists it does not exist.)