Yesterday in primary, we were practicing for the program. The chorister chose one child during each song to grade the primary on how well they were singing. After watching the older kids give such grades as "A+," "B-," "C" and so on, Caleb got a turn. After the primary sang/yelled "Nephi's Courage," Caleb proudly wrote "Ax" on the board. He's in first grade. His handwriting is improving. Naturally, the chorister said, "Oh, wow, an A+!"
"No," Caleb said. "That's A times! It was really good!"
What a mathematical child genius! I love it! Let's celebrate over some tomato soup. : )
ReplyDeleteYes, our children also YELL Nephi's Courage. I think there is a special dispensation for Primary Choristers. Our program is next week, and I'm hoping ALL the grandparents who come are properly entertained. Don't let Caleb come and grade us. I know I will be in the back of the Primary closet, sucking my thumb. Old Auntie (and getting even older)
ReplyDeleteCaleb is a genius! I'm chorister again and we yell here too! We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete