We went to the park.
We played soccer.
Caleb had swimming lessons and jumped off the diving board every single day.
We had a lemonade (and brownie) stand.
We rode the Daddy horsey.
We went to a parade.
We had sno cones.
We went bowling.
We went to the church history museum.
We went to the planetarium.
We ate ice cream cones on the patio.
We went to the Days of '47 parade preview at the South Towne Expo Center.
Caleb took me on a date to see The Sound of Music at the Hale Center Theatre (Paul was the chauffeur).
We played in the rain.
We went to Eden with the cousins.
We had many, many water fights.
Goodbye, Summer. Maybe next year we'll get to that bucket list.













I think you guys had a sensational summer. I know I had fun just scrolling through your adventures. Great kid-type fun! Old Auntie
ReplyDeleteWhat a great photo collection of the summer. I am really sorry we never got together. Especially since it appears we frequented the same South Jordan park! Do you guys go to the library across the street, too? Sage was disappointed to see you went to The Sound of Music, but clearly not on the same day that she and Mark went there on their date. Bravo for having a picture of yourself in this collage, too. Is there a length limit to comments? I better deliver the rest of mine in person. Soon.
ReplyDeleteI want to be on your bucket list next year - or going up there will have to be on ours! And I didn't make any jars either... loved what you guys did though - we love you!
ReplyDelete