On Easter morning, we were watching Music and the Spoken Word and I was trying hard to do CC's hair. I'm always trying hard to do that girl's hair, but it was especially difficult on Easter because there was the coffee cake for breakfast, and there were Mickey Mouse sand toys in her Easter basket, and Daddy was at home instead of at church for so early on a Sunday morning.So I was frustrated and she was bouncy and I barked, "CC! Do you want ponies or not?" (Gosh! What a threat!)
She calmed down and started stroking my wrist, saying, "I wuv you, Mama. You da best mama in da whole world. I wuuuuuuuv you soooooo much," and on and on.
Caleb, of course, was perfectly behaved.
Way cute kids, ya know?! Caleb has the greatest smile. And Cecily has the best shape for Easter finery. O. A.
ReplyDelete