04 December 2012

Unwarranted worrying.

As the end of the year approaches, I always start to feel anxious because time feels like it's going by so quickly and my babies are getting so grown up and I worry that I'm not doing enough to get them ready for the time when I hurl them out into the universe. Except--come to think of it--I already did hurl them out into the universe. Thank goodness for epidurals.

But--look. Doesn't it melt your heart?

Sleeping in the car. Those cheeks!
Is it just me, or does he look enormous?

Politically incorrect but happy at Thanksgiving nonetheless.
Hugging the snowman.



Evidence (of what?) found on the counter.
Spontaneous read-a-thon.


"Mama, look! See how far up I can get my leg??"
Sometimes I just can't help but miss them even though they're still here.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, at the Read-a-Thon, is Cecily actually reading? I wouldn't be surprised if she were. Or, is she "just looking at all the words?" It is a private joke that Cecily's grandmother will know. In the "enormous" photo of Caleb, his smile is a carbon copy of his mother's. Cute, cute, cute. Keep up the great work Mom and Dad.
    O. Auntie

    ReplyDelete