Hanging off the top of the fence is, actually, an improvement: last year, he and his little backyard friend used to say to each other, "Climb to the top and then I'll catch you!" Yes, it's a miracle we haven't seen the emergency room for this child yet (knock on wood).
That's Superman, obviously.

The firefighter asked Caleb if he'd drive the truck for the rest of the day so he (the firefighter) could take it off. Caleb said he had to help me go grocery shopping. What can I say? He has a strong sense of duty. You may also be wondering what I can say about those goggles. Truthfully, nothing.
This is my four-year-old "playing" with our 11-year-old neighbor (who was actually just waiting forlornly for our 12-year-old neighbor to get home).
This comment is tinged with the bitterness of feeling the effects of blog-infidelity. However, I've forced myself to speak in order to say: I liked your posts.
ReplyDeleteI feel like I just discovered an entire bad of Cadbury's Fruit and Nut chocolate with my name on it sitting at the back of the pantry. How ingeniously clever of you to have nine whole blog posts for me to read! Hurrah for your new blog!
ReplyDeleteOh the pictures are wonderful!!! What a character!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete