07 November 2010

Worth the Wait

I'm proud to announce that, as of Wednesday, November 3, I am no longer pregnant. I consider this to be an accomplishment of particular note for several reasons, the most impressive of which is this:


My sweet little Cecily, weighing in at a surprising 9 pounds 10 ounces. She is even more adorable in person. I'll say more, but I need a nap first. In the meantime, enjoy the pictures.







6 comments:

  1. She is adorable.

    Also, Lolly and I were talking. Will she be called Ceci? (Or C.C.?) And if so, should we be calling Tessa Flossy?

    Ceci and Flossy forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the child already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so sweet! I can't wait to meet her in person. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a beautiful baby. I take it big brother has a cold?

    ReplyDelete
  5. look at all that hair! I'm so jealous! She's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I'm late to the party, but she is breathtaking :) I love how many pics you already have up. And by the way, I knew a Cecily in high school, so I KNOW that's not a made up name.

    ReplyDelete